Queensland’s borders are open, the restrictions are eased and the hot rainless winter climate has arrived - if you need sun, sand and sea after a few months spent indoors, there isn’t a better destination than the Sunshine Coast!
Solo retreat, couple’s break or a family weekend escape for Father's Day… whatever you have in mind, give yourself exactly what you’re craving with a Sunshine Coast holiday on the beautiful Mooloolaba beachfront.
Here at Aegean Mooloolaba, we offer 1 and 2 bedroom Mooloolaba apartments on the Esplanade: only a short walk from the beach and fully self-contained with everything you need to relax. Our Sunshine Coast resort also offers superb onsite facilities, from FREE WiFi and guest parking to a stunning mediterranean-inspired heated swimming pool.
Want to relax and explore the Sunshine Coast? Book direct now for our best rates!
Border Information and What You Can Do on the Sunshine Coast!
Simply apply online for a QLD Border Declaration Pass if you need to cross the border. This does exclude anyone coming from a COVID hotspot in the last 14 days, and will have to be shown at the border together with a valid form of ID.
Physical distancing is still to be observed for everyone’s safety but, apart from that, things are returning to normal now that we’re in Stage 3 of the eased restrictions!
In a quick summary, here’s everything you can start looking forward to on your Sunshine Coast holiday:
- beaches, parks (including playgrounds) and other natural attractions are open to the public for all recreational activities
- Sunshine Coast restaurants, cafés, pubs and surf clubs have reopened for indoor business (some require reservations, with the majority following a designated 1 person per 4-square-metre rule allowing up to 50 dine-in customers at a time) - takeaways and deliveries also available
- non-essential lifestyle shopping back on - shop fashion, souvenirs, gifts and more at the Sunshine Coast’s best shopping destinations (distancing precautions in place, subject to store)
- beauty salons, spas, massage parlours and gyms open again and closely following government-recommended hygiene guidelines
- Sunshine Coast attractions, tours and places of worship open to the public with distancing/capacity limits in effect
- Take note - public toilets and other facilities may not be open in certain areas.
With restrictions eased to normality and the hot winter climate now here, it’s a perfect time to visit, explore and relax on the beautiful Sunshine Coast!
Book with Confidence at Aegean Mooloolaba Apartments
Book with confidence! Guests at our Mooloolaba accommodation beachfront apartments can relax knowing we’re continuing to maintain the highest standards of hygiene and sanitation throughout our property in light of the coronavirus outbreak, including distancing and other measures that eliminate direct contact with staff and touch points - your health and safety is our top priority.
We offer the cheapest rates on all direct bookings - or any stay in any apartment - so make sure to call or book online through our website to save.
Start planning - view everything our Mooloolaba apartments beachfront resort offers now at Aegean Mooloolaba Accommodation.